Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Manchester Is My Heaven


I don't even know where to begin this post. We've been back from Manchester for almost a week now, and I am finally beginning to digest and process all that we saw and did while we were there. It's hard to find the right words to describe our trip...we experienced an abundance, and we felt so much. It was joy, pure and simple.

There is no way I can do our pilgrimage justice with only one post. There is so much to say, so many things to describe, so many emotions to put to words. There were innumerable facets to this experience - way beyond the typical first time trip to a new city. So, I'll be doing this in three parts: 1.) The Things We Saw, 2.) The People We Met, and last but certainly not least, 3.) The Football Club We Love.

If I did have to manage to squeeze all of the experiences and emotions from our adventure into a single word, it could only be one: special.

No comments:

Post a Comment